Friday, October 8, 2010

The perfect wreath..

I have been searching blogs and different ideas trying to find the perfect wreath.  I bought a few smaller foam wreaths from the dollar store seeing what I could come up with..  I have made a few cute ones that I love just placing around my house but still not THE ONE for my front door..  I will be making a trip to Michael's tomorrow and see if I can find something that might spark an idea!  Here my favorite one so far, the colors are just so fun! 


If your interested on how, its very easy, if I can do it believe me you can!  Like I said earlier I bought a foam wreath from the dollar store then wrapped it in burlap twice.  Next cut little circles (different sizes) from different colors of fabric and glue them in random spots through out the wreath until its covered. I just didn't think that was enough so I made (tried to anyway) little flower rosettes by cutting a long piece of fabric about 2 inches wide.  Tie a knot and the very end and dab a little fabric glue, then take the fabric around the knot and twisting as you go just adding a little glue every so often and glue those on where ever you think it needs a little extra flare!  And your done, so easy and even better so cheap!

Lots to do tomorrow!  So many projects and just not enough time.  I have found several frames that need some major paint attention.  A bedroom wall screaming to be painted white, an empty fridge awaiting a much needed Costco trip and last but not least.....  Bringing home my jelly cupboard!!  Sooooo excited, these are by far the cutest things I have ever seen, I am just so excited to get it to its new home, pictures to come as soon as its settled in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment