Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another weekend gone..


Another weekend has come and gone.. It just goes so fast doesn't it?  I sure got alot done this weekend.  So many little projects are DONE!  I even fit in a quick Goodwill run and found some neat little items.  I have been wanting some cute little chalkboard tins for a while now so I bought 2 (very ugly) tin cans at goodwill for about .75 cents each, not bad right?  Then sprayed them with chalkboard paint and then....

Soooo easy right??  And not to mention so cute! I filled them up with all my scented oils for my scentsy warmer and it was perfect.


Then also found these little plastic candle holders.  I thought they were so ugly I didn't want to get them at first.. But they were just so cheap, only $1 each that I thought I could just bring them back and donate them again if I didn't like them.  Picked up a few different colors of spray paint.  They just have SO many amazing colors now at home depot, I have alot of fun spray painting, maybe even to much... Possible?? No I don't think so.



       And here they are after, I just love a wall of painted frames, they are just so fun! 
                                                  

  These are just a few things I worked on over the weekend.

This is one of my favorite things I have ever bought.  Probably one of the most expensive also but well worth it. 

Another door!  I have so many but I just don't think I could ever have enough, I have so much fun with them.  And the color, can anyone say amazing?  This is the next room I am debating on painting..  White of course, I just think the color of that door against a creamy white would be amazing.  Next project maybe?


And last but not least check out these adorable suitcases.  Aren't they so cute!  I love them stacked on top of each other like that.  I would love this next to my bed as a night stand.. But at this point my bedroom is just to small for that... Next house maybe?


No comments:

Post a Comment