Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh Saturdays...

Oh Saturdays, couldn't ask for anything better.. Yard sales in the morning with a Pumpkin Latte in hand, projects in the afternoon and then relaxing all night with the thought of no work in the morning, just hours of painting.. Doesn't that just sound amazing.

  I finally finished the cabinet today and it turned out great!  That was probably one of the biggest, heaviest projects I have ever tackled!  After this piece I think its time to invest in a dolly or my back will be out by the time I hit my 30's.  Well worth it of course, at least in my eyes anyway, I don't think my husband always appreciates it when I come home with over sized items and he is expected to help me move it, or it would never leave the bed of his truck.  Which is all fine and dandy to me, I can still paint and sand it while its in there, no sweat off my back right?  Anyway here it is...



I took it down to Elm Street antiques here in Hermiston, one of my favorite stores!  It was the store that changed my whole outlook on decorating, I'm sure half of my house is from there.  Saturdays I am going to be over there and we are going to set up all sorts of great items in the yard, so if you are in town make sure to stop by and check it out, its going to be a lot of fun. 

 Hope everyone is having a great Saturday as well!  More pictures to come tomorrow, I have a few more projects lined up for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment