Sunday, September 26, 2010

Project Bathroom

I saw a cute Idea I wanted to try by hanging little hooks up for the towels instead of a bar.  So when I was trying to take off the bar it ripped the paint off all the way up the side of my wall.  I was a little shocked and hadn't seen paint do that!  Ugh this wasn't on my list of projects for the weekend..  So when I tried to find an end there wasn't one, the paint continued to pull off until every last piece was gone!  So of course knowing eventually I was going to paint it white I added it to my list and got it done last night!  It wasn't easy!
BEFORE























And now!!


















I sure wish I had a window in my bathroom to add a little light in there!  But o-well it turned out perfect and I love it!  Next project (much further down my list) new light fixtures, I'm not to crazy about the metal one that's in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment